We recognise how important high performance and quality service is to our clients, therefore as an agency we consistently strive to provide suitable candidates for available roles. Our service is intended for organisations that need permanent and temporary nursing and care staff to cover planned or unplanned staff absenteeism. We can help with staffing shortfalls in busy periods, with long term sick or maternity leave, help free up existing staff for training or when opening new branches or units. We are robust in dealing with details and are optimistic to ensure excellent service. Our vigorous recruitment process ensures all our candidates undergo Enhanced Disclosure Checks before engagement.
We have qualified staff, trained up to Level 4 whilst some are in the process of obtaining QCF Level 2 and above and have a minimum of 2 years work experience. We also recruit and train candidates new to the care sector.
We provide the following positions:
- Registered General Nurses
- Care Workers
- Care Assistants
- Assistant Social Workers
- Support Assistants
- Qualified Social Workers
- Senior Support Workers
- Support Workers
- Domestic Assistants
ROLE ADVERTISED: Health Care Support Worker
TERM: FULL TIME/PERMANENT
HOURS: 37.5 Hours
Reference ID: JSCONSULT0001
We are looking for hard-working, enthusiastic, and compassionate Care assistants for our client’s fabulous care home.
Entry requirements of this job:
- There are no formal academic entry requirements. Off- and on-the-job training is provided.
- You don’t need any healthcare experience to join us as a Healthcare Support Worker.
- Care-based experience is preferable but not essential as full training with be provided.
- Hold a current or willing to undertake a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
Tasks required by this job include:
- Performs basic clinical tasks such as taking patients, temperature and pulse, weighing and measuring, performing urine tests and extracting blood samples.
- Prepares patient for examination and treatment
- Distributes and serves food to patients
- Assists patients in feeding and prepares snacks and hot drinks as the need may require
- Assists patients in washing, dressing, toiletry activities and general mobility;
changes bed linen, makes beds and tidies wards.
- To ensure that you contribute, to the best of your ability, to the efficient running of the home and the creation of an atmosphere conducive to the best interests of the residents.
- Natural ability to put people at ease
- Pride in doing a job well
- Empathy and showing concern for end clients and colleagues
- Good Communication skills
- A compassionate and caring personality
- The patience and understanding to help individuals.
- Ongoing training provided for personal development and support
- Day or Night Care Assistant shifts available