Due to continued growth, we at JS Consult are actively looking to recruit experienced Support Workers to work with people who have learning disabilities and complex needs in residential care homes and in supported living accommodation. Your role will be to provide high standards of person-centred support and care to service users.
- Interest in people and a commitment to helping others
- Ability to relate to variety of people with different emotional and physical needs
- Experience in working in a health care or support capacity
- Good leadership skills
- Good listening and communication skills
- Good problem solving abilities
- An enhanced DBS (CRB) check will be required.