Working for JS Consult offers you access to complete flexibility, giving you the choice of working a variety of shifts from Earlies to lates, long days, nights or weekends. You can also choose to work daily, weekly or monthly. You can work for us on a temporary or permanent basis throughout London and its counties.
We will assist you with your career growth and provide opportunity for job satisfaction. We will help you to achieve and work toward any professional qualification of your choice.
As an employee of JS Consult, you will be offered regular work with many of the best care providers in London. You will be supported by a dedicated care team who will work on your behalf to enable you to enjoy the most rewarding career possible.
As a recruitment agency we are robust in dealing with details and are optimistic to ensure excellent service.
By working with us we will ensure you benefit from the following:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Flexibility of shifts
- Subsidised CPD Trainings
- Uniform provided
- Days, nights and weekend work available
- Full-time and part time hours available
- Refer a friend bonus scheme*
* Terms and Conditions apply
JS Consult is an apprenticeship provider based in East London and we are looking for an MIS Administrator to join our team.
If you have previous experience of working in a busy & fast-paced environment, this could be the ideal role for you!
About the role…
As an MIS Administrator at JS Consult, your role will be to provide accurate administration and data input, to support the smooth and efficient running of the MIS Department. You will be accountable for meeting funder’s deadlines, processes and complying with ESFA and OFSTED standards. You will be responsible for processing learner completion paperwork and ensuring that it is compliant. You will also be responsible for;
- Supporting learners through their End Point Assessment (EPA).
- Checking learner’s completion paperwork.
- Updating learner’s portfolio using Laser and PICS.
- Tracking and advising the wider team with results of EPA’s.
- Uploading and submitting paperwork on government learner gateway.
- Process certificates/qualifications upon completion of Apprenticeship.
- Arrange and coordinate EPA booking for learners.
- Coordinate and process learner’s withdrawing from the programme, taking a break in learning or returning to learning.
- Updating of personal/general data on internal systems.
- Data checks to ensure consistency across systems.
What we look for…
We are looking for someone who is a good team player with the willingness to support others. It is critical that you have experience in an administrative capacity with good telephone manner and the confidence to politely convey urgency to clients and learners. It’s a fast-paced role therefore, time-management and organisational skills are essential.
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude that will make you a key contributor to the team.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £18,000.00-£22,000.00 per year